Thursday, July 28, 2011

IMPERIAL 88102-2 "I-GATOR" SAFETY GLASSES WITH RED FRAME/CLEAR LENS (PACK OF 2)

IMPERIAL 88102-2 "I-GATOR" SAFETY GLASSES WITH RED FRAME/CLEAR LENS (PACK OF 2) Reviews


Other Picture


IMPERIAL 88102-2 "I-GATOR" SAFETY GLASSES WITH RED FRAME/CLEAR LENS (PACK OF 2) Feature

  • "I-GATOR" SAFETY GLASSES
  • 99% UV protection with clear and gray lens.
  • Adjustable length temples fit all head sizes.
  • Meets ANSI Z87.1 requirement.
  • Molded stylish red frame with wrap around lens style for protection.
"I-GATOR" SAFETY GLASSES 99% UV protection with clear and gray lens. Adjustable length temples fit all head sizes. Meets ANSI Z87.1 requirement. Molded stylish red frame with wrap around lens style for protection. Soft molded rubber nosepiece adds comfort and prevents slipping.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Jul 28, 2011 19:24:04

No comments:

Post a Comment